Clinical Trial Status
- Very good safety profile to date
- 10 people with Crohn's disease were treated through a compassionate use program
- 7 of the 10 had clinical remission
- 4 have had sustained clinical remission after discontinuing all treatments
- The longest case of remission is ongoing after nearly 3 years
Investigational treatment for Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis
A Phase 2a open label clinical trial for ulcerative colitis to study QBECO SSI treatment is now accepting participants. This study is open to Canadian residents.
Enrollment into the Crohn's disease clinical trial has completed and we are no longer accepting new participants. If you are interested in receiving updates about a future clinical trial in Crohn’s disease involving Qu Biologics’ Site Specific Immunomodulators (SSIs), please email email@example.com indicating your request.