Clinical Trial Status
- Very good safety profile to date
- 10 people with Crohn's disease were treated through a compassionate use program
- 7 of the 10 had clinical remission
- 4 have had sustained clinical remission after discontinuing all treatments
- The longest case of remission is ongoing after nearly 3 years
Investigational treatment for Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis
Sixty participants are being recruited into a Phase 1/2 clinical trial for the treatment of Crohn's disease. The trial is open to Canadian and U.S. residents living with Crohn's disease. Learn more about who can participate in this clinical trial.
A Phase 2a open label clinical trial for ulcerative colitis to study QBECO SSI treatment is now accepting participants. This study is open to Canadian residents.