Clinical Trial Status
- Very good safety profile to date
- 10 people with Crohn's disease were treated through a compassionate use program
- 7 of the 10 had clinical remission
- 4 have had sustained clinical remission after discontinuing all treatments
- The longest case of remission is ongoing after nearly 3 years
Crohn’s Disease Research Trial
Sixty participants are being recruited into a Phase 1/2 clinical trial for the treatment of Crohn's disease. The trial is open to Canadian and U.S. residents living with Crohn's disease. Learn more about who can participate in this clinical trial.
If you live outside Canada or the United States and are interested in participating in this clinical trial, you can complete the assessment questionnaire and register so we may place you on our waitlist for international participants.
# Entered into trial screening